Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Simple Love Story

I went up the different batch, at first glance, to the Mid-Term Exam 1st  little talk, gradually increased. I Had to get the phone number of studies, student life and the future of my messy dream associate with me just for suggestions. But the other boys as he seemed to think that maybe he did not treat me that I was an illusion. Love is still far away.

After you left the city and went to the HSC, and I stayed, was still talking on the phone, often bizarre stories I heard and laughed with Adora, my chest was feeling different. I could like him, but he says that one day someone like her. Too bad it was, I do not know why myself. After the report is the real fun, it was bad, and the night would cry, I would have consoled shattered her cry. What can I then told him everything would be OK. Since then, more intense relationship with me at all, but I could not tell him of the love, fear is to lose a favorite friend. So loved from afar. After the admission test and got a chance, and I am in Chittagong, Chittagong, Sylhet ( region of Bangladesh)  , Two Guy inventory. I would also like to know where?
And that is where my desire, but his eyes were saying, I am here. I do not know how I feel, I know I did not mean it was wrong.One afternoon, she and her people have forgotten the choice, was very happy, but now says the one who takes his eyes, saw the dark. I'm liking this man, he said. I'll jump from the roof of the (happy). Since then, our relationship today is 1 year, 8 months, 7 so. of study, I am talking about, because of wishful thinking in my vagabond kareora scold a little bad when my body was in a bad mood, no one thought the other end of the phone is not off.Many friends, love, love karetadera on naanubhutira matches our definition of vulnerability to both our prakasabhalabasi yaietai each other to sleep without knowing what it is not enough? Still, there are some very good memories. Rickshaw ride in the evening of the full moon, together wet in the rain, the afternoon train to reach the university, two stories up on the roof of the hall, curious about the future plans, during the whole day with friends, scared eyes, stands (in relation to the one we know the best janenasabai friend), or the steps of the flowers in the rainy season.We have a home.           http://www.pvtraffic.com/?r=dinaliya 

No comments:

Post a Comment