Saturday, November 14, 2015

Love And Emptiness

Huff was in tears when I see the sky paracheyena rain falls yacchebrsti mind is good to see tarabrsti, each drop of rain that had been so long since today is the memory of the torn pages of the reverse himadriraThe university began himadri adrtara friendship. Tarahimadri the same class are always very quiet. Saying that anybody else to tell a friend natai neisabasamaya alone, he spends his time talking to, across her loneliness when his only bandhusunyata were eating starts from the moment the hand of friendship enhances adrtatakhana himadrira The new chapter of life.

Adritasaraksana very fickle girl rakheara filled them all in some karacheidustumi phajalamite khunasutito marred by quarrels achepratidina restrain each other in their daily practice.Himadri gradually changed, the dark cloud of white light in the morning to fill someone's life. And that's the void in his life path was ekakitbai partner, today he is no longer alone in his neianeka friend who always remain with him, and put him on the road. However, after his father and mother in his one, adrtayatayai whatever she wants to lose adrtake natai himadri before I'm sorry to say whether the dispute began. Adrtara do everything he could to smile.Until recently, this is exactly how parachila rain. Sehathat balcony and enjoy the rain was dozing off in class university with a girl as she ran beside her damralatakatei think barsasnata step phulameyetira tanatana eyes and look mayakara have the mind of taraapalaka took her to dikehimadri dakatei He shinedKire himadri is okay?Aha! ?? When you, Eli?Eli-When do you mean? Duration holding call and you're looking at me goggleNaha! SpontaneouslyAha! So balaaccha standing on the balcony of the class will not? Let's go to class.Classes will no longer go yaami today nare natuiWhen he started to walk. The adrta dekei continued, but today I wanted to know why I did not respond.Adrtake always thought himadri today. No, no they can not concentrate sekintu odd! Every time she thinks of her as the kind of feeling I never felt before hayanitabe I'm in love? If a hundred yards away from the love of love that boy what he could learn to love a little bit of thought ?? While drowning in the sea has begun to dawn when the night was over, did not mind the thought himadrianeka never thought it would when I sat down, pagalitake will tell how much she loves. I do not feel the joy of his life without adrtake acalabhabatei his best friend, so bhalabaseye he considered the feelings of friendship that was actually his bhalabasaemana Suddenly he looked and saw the screen adrtara name uthalaphonera ComplicationThis is truly an emergency, listen to Varsity balabaekhani income.All right come.The university was made in the early hours and went himadrieka seen adrtara neinaha And she is not counting the last turn naapeksara. When her mind to be able to say the words!This himadrisari'm too late.Tui late karabie What is new?All right Do not make me angry. You know what you're.-What Do something soon, because I tell you, you talk to an emergency.Niratula toke called me last night asking karechekintu I told him himadri natai not take any decision in which I will do it.-So What? I can not tell you then?Then dibakarana I know that I will always do my best at all times, and the best bujhisa caibi.Tui ratulake like what the hell?Himadri I do not know.I understand that in order to understand better the boy giyechiratula. If you're ever in trouble, because your eyes will give him a wink naara if the water comes, then I'll tell her the news.-What Say that nabalei adrta laughed.All right, I'm madwoman. You and your crazy many exultant.By the way do you mean? What's important to you now?Naha of the unknown man went bhalabalei sekarana is where happiness does not have vacuum there.After a long time, remembering pagalitara himadrira eyes were wet with tears .. I'm probably a bit more to life than that. But not everyone gets everything in life. I was not going to spend my life with your memories and some emptiness. In fact, you know what? The fullness of the happiness of others, they failed in their wills takes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment