Saturday, November 14, 2015

In Contrast To The Dream, But All Love You

Maisa nacacche constantly looking at the legs. Put on the table a glass of water to pull her legs shaking, and saw it shaking kalijatao Amit Mishra. Maisara riktaraskele such magnitude tremor at 10 feet nipper his future.Auca! I think I am.Why nacacchisa pa? See how he looks.It's my habit. Do not you know it! Tell him to look outside.They are too hard to maisara phisaphisiye but ceciye ceciye say, so he goes away. But he does not. Grandma says marriage is to talk to the wise, to take the shyness. But the angry spirits of maisa shy about sitting in a distant thought. The first looked at the maisa Amit Mishra."What? Why is he coming to Spike! Babata not do that! You know I do not like the neck trim cock mark boy. How could they? The name does not match with the face!" Maisa was thought to growl. He later moved to think amitake maisara with maisa speak.Peace for a long time! Chicken on the table and looked at maisa freighter. His very favorite. But while the grandmother also said that "marriage is not wise to eat in front of the husband. Guess you're not sadhaleo" "Oops! Dadita do all the things he noticed old. Now sitting in front will not tolerate moragatakei"- He said something?Maisa up surprise! "I heard some of it!"Naha happened.Ta what you are reading?Baio have not seen the data?Yeah I saw.Well, that's asking?-Not Really could not find the words. You have to learn something?-There?Tell -GiYour name does not match your face Why?-what kinds?This immeasurable as the name, and my name is Rocky, look!Hahahaha! How is it to look amitadera?Amitadera look like a sudden rain or the image grows to be like him and Humayun Ahmed.Hahaha ....... funny indeed!Huma really funnyMaisa becomes oblivious again. That's why his life is so funny. This is very fun as well as his parents are married to him. Chicken freighter seem like himself on the table. All of the fun of eating and watching him.Maisara today is a boring day. Although my father was not like amitake said. Why do not they know it. It is easy to learn, wants to know amitake may be difficult to accept. Maisara a little snobbish disposition, there is nothing in the world that does not like him. This man, like his arrogant, but I know how the people around him, "the great irritation of nature". Make sure that the boy will be immeasurable. The little kid in the boy's mind. He did not understand the intense cold, eating ice cream, fun, hot summer Rabindra Sangeet Amit would understand immediately that the time to cool off, do not know, maybe in the rainy season, there is no isolation of the raindrop is a friend of your knowledge, maybe ..... The higher the level of all the madness in the best lagake .... maisara. Maisara very pleased legs sitting on the terrace railing. But the scandal is going to sit down. He tried to commit suicide at the thought of his grandmother. Since then, she did not sit down. If you wish to fill out a witness of his bizarre.He often looked at dayeritara "Maybe no one born without this diary isaratei will recognize that all eyes. He's crazy to love to lay them. Oops! The novel was my head. That special person who will be the hero of the novel There is nowhere written down, "she said, thinking sigh.Mobile calls maisara words cut deep.-Baby!-how are you?Who says?I dream [Laughter]But I'm awake.What sleep I dream that?So it is your dream? I'm sorry. I do not know anyone by that name. I'm ..........-Baby Hello, please do not. I immeasurable.-I knew.-How?Save the number in your phone bhabi-His Not mean you want to take?I mean, I! ["This boy knows how it is!"]I mean, I talked to another phone number to save us when we do not want to emphasize, is not it?You are indeed a very clever man.-Gi ["If all men are clever foolish wife"]Eksakiuja me! Muttered what?-no nothing. I'm good. Was invited to the wedding.Maisa subconsciously to laugh. A little surprised to see himself as the maisa.In the meantime, the wedding ceremony begins. Yellow on the day. Amit has looked at maisara. White gold and yellow fringe, wearing a sari. Or the girls are pretty much takes up in yellow. Amit does not know so much. Amit Mishra is the desire to sing, it's no longer in love with the hero of the movie that will be patched to the next scene of the song. No, listen to this song maisake alone. Although turmeric ceremony was singing, but it's a little special song.Music event is held. Maisa diners are oblivious to one side. And were shocked to hear voices, music maisara suddenly filled with a warlock."My inside and outsideYou are at the heart of the heart of hearts "Singer looked maisa has nothing to say. Amit looked at him, singing the songs. This was the first maisa shame. Shame the ideal new wife. This stands in contrast to the man of her dreams in the first leg was good. Maybe his favorite to sing, or something. Now the "other" can not be given any name. The marriage was so fast that they could not find the time to see two men or two. So far no one has trouble whimsical wedding. Two days after the wedding. Maisa, Amit and his sister stories. After a while Amit Mishra got younger sister shouted,Bhaiya earthquake!Do not kai.Yes! Bed shook.Maisa then pull the legs closed. Amit looked at maisara blink smile, saying, "Yes, Ray. Riktaraskele May B 10 levels"Maisa Amit Mishra looked at the eyes squint. He is very happy. But there are sagging. No sooner were the days maisa Amit is his very care. In order to cope in the new environment that maisa indirect way of keeping it at your own risk. Maisake raised concerns, "the boy how that could be? I thought it was the opposite."After a long time to write this book in the maisa. Amit came to write this first. "This boy is a little too bhalalage nowadays. Even a little kid. This, however, depends on what would have been bad if you get lost somewhere? Yes, and they do not understand all the wink of an eye. I will not explain it. All eyes were in Ala And I would not have to face, "he asked her to write down everything he has little barata. I do not have the courage to write.Maisa standing alone on the roof. Amit stood behind.-What Am I thinking? HihiNo indeed. What issues do you think?I do not even think of dreams. HihiYou can not talk without hasi?Naha not at all. I am not sure what you say Laugh? Both drafts are gomara face the future. It will give me an incident when her dower is not it? HihiAmit maisake is without surprise. Maybe not the fairy prince, like somebody that lurk on the diary.Maisa, you certainly want to sit down now is the roof railing in the legs?Maisa the ground to the sky, then the sky from the ground up and is wearing. In contrast to the gravity of the sky uthatai most surprising.- How do you know?Myajika know magic!You are hiding something!Amit took out a thing to hide behind.My diary! Where did you find it? Give me that.Naha not pay. 5 money, a pen, you know? It is not lost on me that the pen can not write diaries?Amita! Give me my diary.Amit look innocent and to fill out and say, "Well, it depends on this while sitting next to lose, but nowhere is it?"I do it all the fantastic Hansel holder?Scratch head scratch Amit said, "Whatever I do, please do not say sit at the terrace railing. Hihi"little Two people sitting on the roof opened, and the cloudy sky?And the rest of the hour"Oh, nothing brings tears to my wifeOh, no reason to believe the same lightning blue skyBin day priceHe took me to buy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment